The Children's Home transforms the lives of over 11,000 children and their families residing in more than 170 community locations spanning the tri-state area - every year.
The Children's Home significantly impacts the lives of thousands of children and their families each year.
Our 30 community and campus programs reach far and wide. As we help children build the skills and confidence they need to succeed, we also help their schools, teachers, parents and others they touch.
Best Point Behavioral Health Locations
Accreditation & Affiliations
- 5-Star Rating from Ohio's Step Up to Quality
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services
- Accredited by Healthy Families of America
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Education
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health
- Certified as a sponsor site by the Teaching-Family Association in use of the Teaching-Family Model
- Licensed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Member of the Alliance for Children and Families
- United Way Agency partner
MAKE A GIFT
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE