When school's out for the summer, and parents are at work, Camp-I-Can is a great place for children ages 4* to 12.
Camp-I-Can Also Teaches Important Skills
- Monday to Friday, 10 weeks, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Enrollment is scheduled to begin Feb. 19, 2019.
- Located on our 40-acre Madison Road campus that includes a swimming pool, gym, playgrounds, and walking trails.
- Co-ed, ages 4-12. *Four-year-olds must be scheduled to attend kindergarten in the upcoming school year.
- Offers swimming, sports, recreational play, music, arts, wellness, gardening and fun field trips.
- Teaches vital social and leadership skills that campers will need as they mature.
By attending Camp-I-Can at The Children's Home, campers enhance creativity, leadership & social skills while celebrating culture & diversity. Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack are provided. Daily enrichment and learning activities help mitigate the typical "learning loss" that comes with school-aged kids. Physical activity includes daily warm-ups and stretching, swimming and outdoor play. Campers also practice journaling and participate in reading and math challenges. Exciting off-campus field trips like:
- Roller skating
- The Splash Pad at Sawyer Point
- Bowling trips
- The Cincinnati Zoo
- Duke Energy Children's Museum
Overseeing all camp activities is our encouraging and engaging staff. Trained counselors provide a safe, structured environment that incorporates learning & fun.
For more information, including registration, call 513-272-1725 ext. 3258 or email email@example.com
Camp-I-Can is offered Monday to Friday and is licensed by the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services (JFS). Campers receive breakfast, lunch, and snack each day. Child care vouchers are accepted. A parent or guardian must provide transportation. Transportation is provided for all field trips.
MAKE A GIFT
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE