Our treatment is based on an evidence-based behavior modification system called the Teaching-Family Model that encourages at-risk children to improve their behaviors and social skills. As a medical community, we constantly strive to improve diagnoses, treatment and outcomes for children.
Behavioral health conditions we treat include:
- Anxiety disorders
- Disruptive behavior
- Mood disorders, including bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Traumatic life events, including bereavement
- Developmental disorder-associated behavioral problems
The Children’s Home accepts Medicaid and self-paying patients. However, we are in the process of applying to accept most major health insurance carriers and expect to complete that process soon. Please check back frequently for insurance updates.