The Children’s Home significantly impacts the lives of thousands of children and their families each year.
Our 20+ community- and campus-based programs reach far and wide. As we help children build the skills and confidence they need to succeed, we also help their schools, teachers, parents and others they touch.
Mental Health School-Based Services Locations
Last year, The Children’s Home of Cincinnati transformed the lives of more than 7,800 children — plus their families, caregivers and schools.
The Children’s Home of Cincinnati has significant economic impacts on the Cincinnati area. To learn more download The Children’s Home of Cincinnati – Economic Impact Report – July 2016
Accreditation & Affiliations
- 5-Star Rating from Ohio’s Step Up to Quality
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation for Children and Family Services
- Accredited by Healthy Families of America
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Education
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health
- Certified as a sponsor site by the Teaching-Family Association in use of the Teaching-Family Model
- Licensed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Member of the Alliance for Children and Families
- United Way Agency partner